Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 7 Post-Op


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nothing too interesting to report today! No news is good news, huh?

I've been asking around on the orthodogs yahoo! group about the thickening in her knee and her incision. No real concern, I guess. The thickening is typical of post-op cruciate repair. The incision looks clean and relatively well-mannered, although the bottom is still bothering me. No angry infection here!

I would like to commemorate the last day of WEEK ONE! We made it! Taking it day by day and week by week really helps. A watched pot never boils, so don't stare at the calendar and how much time you have left. Concentrate on getting through each day and don't beat yourself up for some small mistakes. Sophie snuck up on the couch while I was cooking and Pete was supposed to be watching her. He got a little too engrossed in the Lakers game and she hopped up on the couch. The princess likes a soft spot for her highn'ass. The couch doesn't sit very high, so it wasn't a big leap to take to get up there, but practically gave me a coronary when I walked in the living room and saw her on the couch!

No comments: